Booking and Terms & Conditions
For safety and insurance reasons, the following breeds and their dertivatives are no longer accepted on this site:
- Pit Bull Terriers
- Staffordshire Terriers
- Doberman Pinscers
- Bull Mastiff / English Mastiff
We reserve the right to refuse any dog onto the site which is not included in the list above.
All dog owners will be required to sign a declaration of full responsibility at check in, any breach of which will result in removal from the site.
- Pitches are available at the discretion of the site owners. We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Electric hook-up pitches are allocated upon arrival. No specific sites can be guaranteed. Standard pitches are unmarked and un-allocated. Booking is advised especially at peak times. Anyone pitching tents or parking vehicles on the site agrees to abide by the site's rules. Generators are not permitted.
- The use of motor vehicles is not allowed at any time on the site, except for entry and exit. Disabled persons are exempt. Those who ignore this, and drive to the toilets, shop etc. will be removed from the site.
- Speed limit on the site is a strict 10 mph. Entrance gate is locked between 11pm and 8am.
- A clear space of 3 metres must be kept between units at all times. The same distance must also be kept around water and fire points.
- All dogs must be kept on a short lead, cleaned up after, and not left unattended on site at any time. Certain dog types are not permitted on this site. Please telephone us for restriction details before booking.
- Wood fires and Chinese lanterns are NOT PERMITTED at any time, and wood must NOT be burned on barbecues. Instant barbecues must NOT be placed directly on the grass.
- It is the responsibility of all customers to keep their possessions and valuables secure at all times, and are locked away at night. The site accepts no responsibility for personal items lost or stolen.
- Pitches must be vacated no later than 3pm on the day of departure unless prior arrangements have been made and late departure fees have been paid for at reception.
- Our staff and customers have a right to do their jobs and enjoy their holidays without fear of intimidation or abuse. Anyone using offensive, threatening or abusive language or behaviour will be required to leave. This is a family site and language and behaviour should be suitable for all ages at all times.
- Rules may be amended at the discretion of the site owners. Anyone breaking the rules, or otherwise causing damage or nuisance will be asked to leave the site without refund. This site's policy is to report any criminal behaviour to the South Wales Police.
- Check in time 11am, check out time 3pm.
If you are unable to make your original booking, we will be happy to move your booking to a more suitable date, subject to availability. We must know at least 7 days before you are due to arrive. We regret we cannot give refunds on any bookings made.