|Bookings can be made by clicking on this
link and printing the booking form.
Complete the form and return it to us by post,
Please note we do not accept cheque payment.
Alternatively, you can scan and email
the booking form back to us, with payment card details.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are unable to reply to email
enquiries. Please telephone us if you have any queries
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Pitches are available at the discretion of the site
owners. We reserve the right to refuse entry.
2. Electric hook-up pitches are allocated upon arrival. No
specific sites can be guaranteed. Standard pitches are
unmarked and un-allocated. Booking is advised especially at
peak times. Anyone pitching tents or parking vehicles on the
site agrees to abide by the site's rules. Generators are not
3. The use of motor vehicles is not allowed at any time on
the site, except for entry and exit. Disabled persons are
exempt. Those who ignore this, and drive to the toilets,
shop etc. will be removed from the site.
4. Speed limit on the site is a strict 10 mph. Entrance gate
is locked between 11pm and 8am.
5. A clear space of 3 metres must be kept between units at
all times. The same distance must also be kept around water
and fire points.
6. All dogs must be kept on a short lead, cleaned up after,
and not left unattended on site at any time.
7. Wood fires and Chinese lanterns are NOT PERMITTED at any
time, and wood must NOT be burned on barbecues. Instant
barbecues must NOT be placed directly on the grass.
8. It is the responsibility of all customers to keep their
possessions and valuables secure at all times, and are
locked away at night. The site accepts no responsibility for
personal items lost or stolen.
9. Pitches must be vacated no later than 3pm on the day of
departure unless prior arrangements have been made and late
departure fees have been paid for at reception.
10. Our staff and customers have a right to do their jobs
and enjoy their holidays without fear of intimidation or
abuse. Anyone using offensive, threatening or abusive
language or behaviour will be required to leave. This is a
family site and language and behaviour should be suitable
for all ages at all times.
11. Rules may be amended at the discretion of the site
owners. Anyone breaking the rules, or otherwise causing
damage or nuisance will be asked to leave the site without
refund. This site's policy is to report any criminal
behaviour to the South Wales Police.
12. Check in time 11am, check out time 3pm.
If you are unable to make your original booking, we will be
happy to move your booking to a more suitable date, subject
to availability. We must know at least 7 days before
you are due to arrive. We regret we cannot give
refunds on any bookings made.